The City of Sanford offers a several options to pay Parking Violations.
Once a Violation has been issued the recipient has 30 days to pay before a late fee of $10 is accessed. After 60 days of no payment, the violation will be turned over to collections, at which time the total amount is multiplied by 3.
For questions related to parking violations please contact the issuing the Department.
- City of Sanford Police Department *
*these tickets will state the issuing agency as Sanford Police Department
- City of Sanford Code Enforcement **
**These tickets will state “City of Sanford”.
Parking Ticket Payment Options
All parking tickets may be paid at the City Hall, Utility Customer Service Desk
- 300 N. Park Ave, Sanford, FL 32771 (1st floor)
You can pay over the phone by calling 407.688.5100
(Credit Cards Only)
- Please have the information on your parking violation invoice available.
You can submit all parking violation payments
- Please provide a copy of the parking violation invoice when submitting payment.
Make checks payable to
City of Sanford, Attention: Finance
300 N. Park Ave Sanford, FL 32771
- Please do not mail cash, checks only.
Sanford Police Department Issued Traffic Violation
- Criminal Justice Center, 101 Eslinger Way, Sanford, Florida 32773
- Or, Call City of Sanford Police Department for more information
Code Enforcement Issued Traffic Violation
- Call City of Sanford Code Enforcement for more information
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org You will need the ticket # and information.