2022 ARBOR DAY POSTER CONTEST
TREES & ME
All children ages 5-12 are invited to participate in the City of Sanford’s Arbor Day Poster Contest. All artists must be Sanford residents.
- Theme: Trees & Me
- Fee: FREE
- Deadline for Entry: Posters must be submitted no later than 4pm March 1, 2022
- Submit posters to Elizabeth Harkey, Urban Forester, Parks & Recreation Department at City Hall, 300 N. Park Avenue Sanford Fl. 32771
- Poster must be the original work of child.
- The use of business or company names should not be included on poster.
- Please attach a small label to the back of the poster indicating child’s name, address, and phone number.
- Create posters in one of the specific mediums and size listed below.
- Posters may be done in marker, colored pencil, crayon, watercolor, ink, acrylic, tempera paint, or paint pen. They must be 8 ½ x 11 inches in size and be in Landscape orientation.
- Computer generated art and printing will not be accepted.
- Posters must be flat. Folded, matted, mounted, laminated or framed posters will not be accepted.
- The theme must be on the poster. The 2022 theme is “Trees & Me.”
- Poster must be related to the contest theme in some way.
- All writing should be spelled correctly and easy to read.
- Winners will be announced on April 1, 2022.